I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
● Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example) if you contact me directly.
●Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
-As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
-When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
-If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
-As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
● Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
● Data Retention
● Your Rights
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Please read Shop Policies
for estimated shipping times. These are only estimated times and I cannot guarantee them.
Please keep in mind that once your package is shipped, the amount of time it takes to get to its destination is out of my control
It is advisable to use expedite shipping for a secured and fast delivery.
When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond my original delivery estimation. All international - non EU orders will have full value declared on customs forms.
Please follow the tracking and make sure someone will be home for delivery!
- Contact us within 3 days of receiving it
- Seal the item in its own packaging
- Clearly mark the returning package onto the outside "BACK TO SENDER"
- Be sure that the GREEK CUSTOMS DECLARATION (CN23) and my shop SALES RECEIPT, are visibly attached to the OUTSIDE of the package in a transparent pocket
- Ship the package with a trackable number.
We are sorry but items that are shipped in any other way, will not be accepted.
For EU customers:
Please save your receipt as it is required in case of a return.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
As soon as the item is delivered back to us, your order will be refunded MINUS' original shipping cost.
In some countries buyers are subject to custom taxes and duties on items shipped from International locations. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buy.